If your Canadian fiancé will be attending his fiancée visa interview in Montreal, he should consider bringing the following documents with him to the interview.
- Birth certificate
- Adoptions decree (s)
- Marriage certificate (s)
- Death and/or divorce certificate(s)
- Police certificates from each country in which the applicant has resided
- Court records
- Military records
- Evidence of domicile in the United States
- Affidavit of support with all supporting documents
- Evidence of relationship
- Two photographs
- A letter of intent to marry signed by the petitioner within 30 days of interview date
If you are interested in applying for a fiancée visa for your foreign fiancé, contact our office. We’d be happy to discuss your situation and talk about how we can use our experience and expertise to bring your fiancée here to the USA as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Theodore Huang, Esq. has been practicing business immigration, EB-5 investor, and family immigration law since 1997. Highly recommended on LinkedIn, Attorney Huang has written numerous articles on visa matters affecting foreign new hires, start-ups, and intracompany transfers. His articles have appeared on www.EB5Planet.com, www.VisaSoup.com, www.MyVisa.com, and www.GoFianceeVisa.com For more information and a free consultation, please contact him immediately.